ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: JUnitReport - more info to display?
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:41:12 GMT
Actually, I disagree with you. Javadocs comments of the unit test code is
always accessible, but that doesn't tell you much about what really counts,
which is how much coverage of your code is *indeed* tested.

To find out this really crucial info, use a tool like Clover. --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Hatton [mailto:khatton@axiomsystems.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 11:30 AM
To: Ant-User (E-mail) (E-mail)
Subject: JUnitReport - more info to display?

Does anyone have a way of getting JUnitReport to provide more "descriptive"
output?

I'm thinking of things like adding a JavaDoc comment to each of the test
methods and having that output in the table.
Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way, the unit test method names may well
be descriptive to *me*, but if I want to supply the report to someone else
(for example, a PHB) it would be useful to display more information on
exactly what has been tested and I'm sure it ought to be possible to
generate this automatically.

Thanks for any ideas or solutions!
Keith