ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: 'ant' task not overriding basedir (Ant 1.5.1)
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:20:18 GMT
Look at the doc for Ant 1.5.x for <ant>, and the table explaining which dir
is used to build based on various things. I myself avoid the 'dir' attribute
of <ant>, so that the 'basedir' of the sub-build file applies. --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Dugger [mailto:mdugger@austin.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 10:13 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: 'ant' task not overriding basedir (Ant 1.5.1)

Well, this might not be entirely accurate.  I changed the 'basedir' property
in the sub-project to the sub-directory in which I want it to build and it
still is building from the top of the project tree.  In fact, the only way I
can get it to build in a sub-directory is to change to that directory and
use the -f parameter.  Can anyone offer any insight on building sub-projects
in a different directory other than the current?