ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: JDeveloper 9.0.3 Supports Ant 1.5.1
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:09:42 GMT
Thanks. I'm not a committer, but I can tell you that you'll have better
chance to get this incorporated if you submit a patch to the
xdocs/external.xml file to add your info. Just follow the example in there,
do your changes, run 'cvs diff -u' on the file, redirecting the output, and
enter something on Bugzilla, attaching your patch.

So the main Ant page for how to get the Ant source code from CVS, and the
exact details of the submission process. Cheers, --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Clevenger [mailto:Robert.Clevenger@oracle.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 1:02 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: ANN: JDeveloper 9.0.3 Supports Ant 1.5.1

On the Ant External Tools and Tasks Page at
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/external.html I read that for a new tool to be
added to the page, I should post the relevant information to one of the
mailist lists. I'm hoping that this is is the right list.

Here's the information for JDeveloper.  In our 9.0.3 release we've added
support for using the build.xml file from within the IDE as well as
generating the build.xml from your existing project.

Name: Oracle9i JDeveloper
Description : Java IDE with support for Ant
Compatibility:  Ant 1.5.1
Contact:  jdeveloperbeta_us@oracle.com
License:  Commerical

Let me know if any more information is needed, and thanks in advance.

Rob