ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Uptodate checking...
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:02:20 GMT

    helper.init();
  }

I hope this helps. --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Dougherty [mailto:MDougherty@XIFIN.Com]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 5:51 PM
To: Ant Users (E-mail)
Subject: Uptodate checking...

I have a custom task which merges XML files. I want it to do and up-to-date
check like most of the other tasks (i.e. Javac, Jar). Is using the UpToDate
object inside my execute() method the easiest/best way to do this? Is there
a better (read cleaner) way to do what I want?

Thanks for any help offered,
/mike

P.S. This may be a ant-dev list question. If so let me know and I will
resend it to that list.