ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject RE: SecurityException: sealing violation
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 19:34:11 GMT
Do you have anything in D:\java\jdk1.3.1_04\jre\lib\ext???

Did you try installing another fresh JDK, like 1.4.1, or 1.4.0_01 to see if
it makes a difference?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Russ []
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 1:55 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: SecurityException: sealing violation

OK, I've spent several hours on this and even asked
a friend to look at it.  I'm a little embarrassed and
very baffled.

I am still getting a sealing violation.  Could you
please take a look at the attached.

A couple notes about this, as I have tried many things.
 - I do not have any values set in my classpath.
 - there is a build.xml file in the directory where I'm
   executing this command.
 - I am able to run this command on Linux using jdk1.4,
   but not on my windows machine using jdk1.3

Thanks again,
Jason Russ

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>