ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: javac class path
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:30:58 GMT
It's apparently just a property, so can be set on the command line or in the
build file, or a loaded properties or XML files. Whether it's better or not
that include{Java|Ant}Runtime, I don't know. I'm surprised it doesn't work
for you though... --DD

http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/sysclasspath.html

PS: As far as 2... Different projects should each have there own classes
directory, but that's a different story right.

-----Original Message-----
From: Menon, Joby [mailto:Joby.Menon@intertrade.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 4:41 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: javac class path

About 1., see includeAntRuntime and includeJavaRuntime attributes , does not
help remove the system classpath ..

"build.sysclasspath=ignore" should work, but could you please provide me the
usage. it looks like a task property , how and where to specify the value.

About 2., why would you want to do that?
i have different projects to build, but the compiled classes go to same
output locations. for one project i want the compile to take the compiled
classes into the classpath but for the another project i want to use the
jars built out of prior release to be used in the classpath ahead of the
current output location classes.

thanks