ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Environment problems!!!
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 19:55:19 GMT
Advice #1: Upgrade to Windows 2000...
Advice #2: Increase the size of the DOS environment:

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q230205

Really, Win95/98/ME suck for BAT file scripting!!! --DD

PS: Not that WinNT/Win2K/WinXP are good... they just suck less.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eduardo Andrés Alfonso Sierra [mailto:edalfon@lycos.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 2:47 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Environment problems!!!

Hi

I've been using ant a couple of month ago, and now I want to use an
independent development application but I still want to use ant.

I tried to use the "capture output" feature from this application but when
the ant command is called, it stops with this error:

"There's no environment space available"

I don't know how to handle it since I'm not an experienced windows user.

I'm working on windows 98.

Thanks!!