ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject RE: Jaxb task anyone?
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 23:36:55 GMT
It's like asking to have all SCM under a single task ;-)
I'm not holding my breath for it, given the different nature of the various
Java binding tools.

Don't know Castor that much. I need to re-check-out the McLaughin book about
it to see how it differs from Jaxb. Does it work with DTDs as well, or just
shemas? --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Loughran []
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 6:29 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Jaxb task anyone?

> Has anyone wrapped SUN's jaxb into a task?
> Or are people simply using <java> and/or <apply>?

I use <java> on Castor, thank you very much. I think the other java binding
tool, what is its name zeus, has a built in task.

-what would be slick is a dependency aware dtd/xsd to java code binding that
was independent of engine used.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message