ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Jaffe <>
Subject Re: Problems with buildnumber and exec tasks
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:40:16 GMT
Issues have been resolved. I was managing the buildnumber task in the
parent build.xml; I erroneously assumed the property would appear in
the child but now use a <loadproperty file=${working.dir}/release />
task where the file "release" contains the property.

As for the make not being done, I just resorted to applying the
property to the environment, and it is working.