ant-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Hatton" <khat...@axiomsystems.com>
Subject JUnitReport - more info to display?
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:29:47 GMT
Does anyone have a way of getting JUnitReport to provide more "descriptive" output?

I'm thinking of things like adding a JavaDoc comment to each of the test methods and having
that output in the table.
Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way, the unit test method names may well be descriptive
to *me*, but if I want to supply the report to someone else (for example, a PHB) it would
be useful to display more information on exactly what has been tested and I'm sure it ought
to be possible to generate this automatically.

Thanks for any ideas or solutions!
Keith