ant-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Hatton" <>
Subject RE: war task : web-inf
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:03:32 GMT
Probably nothing wrong - I've noticed WinZip is often case-insensitive with things like WEB-INF
and META-INF, which sets off alarm bells that turn out to be unnecessary.

Use jar -tvf to get an accurate listing of the contents of your archive.

-----Original Message-----
From: Raphaele Giordan []
Sent: 30 October 2002 10:01
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: war task : web-inf

i 'am using ant 5 on win 2000 and i encounter the following pb : my war
tasks is :
    		<war warfile="${generated}/temp/${warname}.war"
		  	<fileset dir="${generated}/temp/pleiades"/>
and it creates a web.xml file under the directory web-inf in place of
WEB-INF (as i can see when opening the war file in winzip). That should be
ok if i deploy on windows but not on linux ou unix.
did i make something wrong ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>