ant-user mailing list archives

From "Li, Jerry" <Jerry...@WorldChain.com>
Subject cruisecontrol vs anthill
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:41:49 GMT
we want to implement a controlled continuous build process using an open
source. Cruisecontrol and Anthill are the first candidates in our list. Is
there anybody who could give me a comparison of those two?

Appreciate your help.

jerry

Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you.