ant-user mailing list archives

From "Murray, Mike B." <...@ptc.com>
Subject More Direct Target Call, Besides AntCall?
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:45:18 GMT
I am trying to enable target overriding in "inheriting" scripts.  Since, I cannot use dynamic
dependencies, I'm currently using variablized AntCalls, but I'd prefer a more direct method,
similar to the way depends works.  I do not need a new project instantiated, and I don't need
the property initialization complications that antcall introduces.

 <target name="class" depends="init" description="Compile the java classes.">
    <antcall target="${class}" inheritRefs="true"/>
 </target>

Thanks, Mike