ant-user mailing list archives

From "Saripalli, Raju" <Raju.Saripa...@jenzabar.net>
Subject VSSGet task
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:31:29 GMT

Hi,

I am using the VSS tasks for the first time and I
have started off with a simple "get" target shown
below:

<target ...... >
	<vssget recursive="true"
        login="${vss.username},${vss.password}"
        ssdir="${vss.home}"
        serverPath="${vss.server}"
        vsspath="release1/src" writable="true"/>
</target>

vss.server = //serverAB/srcsafe

My task craps out witht the following message:

$release1/src is not an existing filename or project

I think the error has to do with how I specify the location
of the srcsafe.ini file. Since I am accessing a source safe
database located on a server, I have specified the network
path to the folder on the server (see vss.server above)

I guess the question is "Is the server path specification
in the correct format for ANT to decipher?"

Thanks,

Raju