ant-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <zod...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Passing a fileset into javac
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 19:28:09 GMT
Oops, typo in my example, I'm trying to pass in a fileset of .java files,
not .jar files...

'refid' on the 'src' element doesn't work in this case either; it wants a
reference to a 'path' not a 'fileset'.

Is there a way to get the base directory used in declaring the fileset from
a fileset reference? (I think I know the answer to that but I thought I'd
ask :-)

L.