ant-user mailing list archives

From Paidighantam Venkata Suresh <psure...@vanenburg.com>
Subject RE: mail task help!!
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:10:47 GMT
you need to have mail.jar and activation.jar in your classpath.

Suresh

-----Original Message-----
From: Eduardo Andrés Alfonso Sierra [mailto:edalfon@lycos.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 6:34 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: mail task help!!

Hi

I've been trying to use the mail task and I always get the message "Failed
to initialise MIME mail"
and it fails to send the mail.

I downloaded javamail-1_3.zip package and I have included all the .jar files
in it in my classpath.

Does anybody knows what happen with it???

Thanks.

Eduardo.

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.