ant-user mailing list archives

From Paidighantam Venkata Suresh <psure...@vanenburg.com>
Subject RE: Visual sourceSafe & recursive parameter
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:41:00 GMT
I have just verified by doing some checkouts in a directory with
recursive=false.
What I observed is ANT is doing checkouts recursively in the sub directories
also.
Probably this is a bug in the vsscheckout task.

Suresh

-----Original Message-----
From: Primoz.Prislan@marand.si [mailto:Primoz.Prislan@marand.si]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 2:40 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Visual sourceSafe & recursive parameter

Hello!

I want to checkout files from VSS but just form main project (not from
subprojects). In Ant documentation there is mentioned "recursive"
parameter, but it looks like it is ignored.

Anybody have some idea about problem?

Primoz.

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.