ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Dougherty <MDoughe...@XIFIN.Com>
Subject RE: Another uptodate question
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:59:06 GMT

I didn't really give up on it. I just set it aside for now. I'd still like to find a way to
do it right.

The mappers I tried were:

  <mapper type="merge" to="${build.ejb.dir}/**/ejb/**/*.class" />

  <mapper type="glob" to="${build.ejb.dir}/**/ejb/**/*.class"
                      from="${build.classes.dir}/**/ejb/**/*.class" />

None of the other mapper's seemed to make sense in this context. I am still open to suggestions.

> And by the way, as I've found in several tasks, it's not
> obvious at all from
> the doco that some tasks accepting a nested fileset actually accept
> *several* such nested filesets. Allowing filesets to be
> composed in fileset
> itself would avoid all these tasks to record them in a
> vector, and do an
> iteration later on the vector's elements in execute()... --DD

You mean have something like a FileSetIterator? Or just having all the FileSets combined into