ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Dougherty <MDoughe...@XIFIN.Com>
Subject RE: Another uptodate question
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:36:12 GMT
I've looked at <dependset> and if the <ejbjar> worked the way I expected then I
could use it. But then again if <ejbjar> worked the way I expected I wouldn't need it.

Anyway, what I am looking for is to run the <ejbjar> target only if a class file that
matches${build.classes.dir}/**/ejb/**/*.class has been modified since the last execution of
<ejbjar>. The <ejbjar> task deposits the results of its compilation into ${build.ejb.dir}/**/ejb.
So what I would like is for the uptodate to tell me if the most recent file in ${build.classes.dir}/**/ejb/**/*.class
is more recent than the most recent file in ${build.ejb.dir}/**/ejb/**/*.class.

I think <dependset> would do exactly what I need if it didn't delete the files and just
set a property.

/mike