ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Dougherty <MDoughe...@XIFIN.Com>
Subject Another uptodate question
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:06:29 GMT
This is kind of a two part question.

1) I am using <ejbajr> with a nested <weblogic> to generate our EJBs to an outputdir.
I expected the task to check the files in srcdir to see if they are uptodate before executing.
However, it doesn't seem to be doing that, even when I set rebuild="no". Are my expectations
correct?

2) To work around the issue above I am trying to use <uptodate>. What would be perfect
is if I could do something like:

    <uptodate property="ejbs.uptodate" >
      <srcfiles dir="${build.classes.dir}">
        <include name="**/ejb/**/*.class" />
      </srcfiles>
      <fileset dir="${build.ejb.dir}">
        <include name="**/ejb/**/*.class" />
      </fileset>
    </uptodate>

But that's not possible since <uptodate> doesn't support nested filesets. I've tried
using a <mapper> to accomplish the same thing but with no success. Any suggestions on
how to get the desired effect?

Thanks for your help,
/mike

Mike Dougherty
Sr. Software Engineer   | mdougherty@xifin.com
XIFIN, Inc.             | http://www.xifin.com <http://www.xifin.com/>
Ph: 760.804.0770 x47    | Fax: 760.804.0851

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of
the original message.