ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Dougherty <MDoughe...@XIFIN.Com>
Subject includes and excludes
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:33:27 GMT
elements work. I have the following:

    <copy todir="${deploy.server.classes.dir}" overwrite="${force}">
      <fileset dir="${build.dir}">
        <include name="**/*.class" />
        <include name="**/ejb/**/PyrLcDiagCd.class" />
        <exclude name="**/ejb/**/*.class" />
      </fileset>
    </copy>

Which I expect to exclude all the classes under **/ejb except the class I have explicitly
included. However, this does not appear to be happening. The PyrLcDiagCd.class does not get
copied to the destination directory. Why is that?

/mike

Mike Dougherty
Sr. Software Engineer   | mdougherty@xifin.com
XIFIN, Inc.             | http://www.xifin.com <http://www.xifin.com/>
Ph: 760.804.0770 x47    | Fax: 760.804.0851

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of
the original message.