ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Dougherty <MDoughe...@XIFIN.Com>
Subject Uptodate checking...
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:51:00 GMT
I have a custom task which merges XML files. I want it to do and up-to-date check like most
of the other tasks (i.e. Javac, Jar). Is using the UpToDate object inside my execute() method
the easiest/best way to do this? Is there a better (read cleaner) way to do what I want?

Thanks for any help offered,
/mike

P.S. This may be a ant-dev list question. If so let me know and I will resend it to that list.

Mike Dougherty
Sr. Software Engineer   | mdougherty@xifin.com
XIFIN, Inc.             | http://www.xifin.com <http://www.xifin.com/>
Ph: 760.804.0770 x47    | Fax: 760.804.0851

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of
the original message.