ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Dougherty <MDoughe...@XIFIN.Com>
Subject RE: Help ... its urgent
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:27:31 GMT
These are classes generated by WebLogic's CMP engine. You really should not be messing with
this stuff, nor should you see this type of error. Since you are, I would have to guess that
there is something wrong with the jar file you are passing into ejbc or the classpath you
are using for ejbc is not correct.

For help related directly to WebLogic you may want to try http://newsgroups.bea.com/

Hope that helps,
/mike