ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Dougherty <MDoughe...@XIFIN.Com>
Subject Bug in classfileset (v1.5.1)?
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 00:11:57 GMT
According to the documentation I can use the file attribute of the classfileset task. However,
it doesn't seem to to work. Is this a bug or am I not using it properly?

  <target name="jar-lib">

    <classfileset id="jsafe.dependant.classes" file="weblogic.jar">
      <root classname="COM.rsa.jsafe.JSAFE_InvalidUseException" />
    </classfileset>

    <jar destfile="mylib.jar">
      <fileset refid="jsafe.dependant.classes" />
    </jar>

  </target>

Thanks in advance for your help,

Mike Dougherty
Sr. Software Engineer   | mdougherty@xifin.com
XIFIN, Inc.             | http://www.xifin.com
Ph: 760.804.0770 x47    | Fax: 760.804.0851

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of
the original message.