ant-user mailing list archives

From "Eloise Friedman" <eloise.fried...@orcainteractive.com>
Subject RE: delete directory tree but not main directory.
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 11:21:20 GMT
how can it be that it doesn't work for me?

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Holt [mailto:holtdl@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 12:21 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: delete directory tree but not main directory.

--- "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannheden@paranor.ch> wrote:
> Here's what I usually do:
>
> <delete includeemptydirs="true">
>  <fileset dir="bin" includes="*/**"/>
> </delete>

Yeah, that works. (Since the original poster said they'd tried bunches of
variations on 'includes', I just assumed that was one of them and it
didn't work for some reason -- note to self: never assume :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **