ant-user mailing list archives

From <Farrell.Wil...@alltel.com>
Subject RE: start process
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 17:29:47 GMT
Jerry,
Thanks for the response, but that did not return to the ant script and
exit the script.

But this did:
	<exec executable="${UTILS.HOME}/utils/startTask.cmd" os="Windows
2000" failonerror="true"/>

${UTILS.HOME}/utils/startTask.cmd has the following line in it:
	start /I cmd.exe /K "%WL_HOME%\startWebLogic.cmd & exit"

Farrell
-----Original Message-----
From: Li, Jerry [mailto:Jerry.Li@WorldChain.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 11:38 a
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: start process

I think I have posted a solution down here a few weeks ago. Seems you
have
not seen it, here I post it again.

step 1: use exec task
		<exec executable="cmd.exe" os="Windows 2000"
timeout="180000" failonerror="true">
			<arg value="/C"/>
			<arg value="start"/>
			<arg value="${WC_HOME}/startWebLogic.cmd"/>
		</exec>

step 2: put the following inside your *.bat/*.cmd file
	@exit 0

have fun
Jerry