ant-user mailing list archives

From Simon Baker <>
Subject RE: Using ANT_ARGS
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:32:59 GMT
That did the trick - thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Bodewig []
Sent: 31 October 2002 10:59
Subject: Re: Using ANT_ARGS

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Simon Baker <> wrote:

> If i echo %ANT_ARGS% the env var is definitely set, but i do not
> receive the log file via email.

ant.bat in 1.5.1 has removed support for ANT_ARGS and JAVACMD by
accident, please pick up the one from CVS
and see wether it works for you.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

Confidentiality: this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient you should not read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information
in this e-mail and any attachments. Please reply to this e-mail highlighting the error and
delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system.

Security Warning: please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet
e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We suggest that you consider this when
e-mailing us.

Viruses: although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free
from any virus we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipients should
ensure that they are actually virus free.

Clear, Clear Money and the Clear logo are trade marks of Clear Money Limited and they should
not be used, nor should any part of the material in this e-mail be copied, without our prior
written permission. Clear Money Limited is a limited liability company incorporated in the
UK. Registered Office: 84-86 Regent Street, London. W1B 5RR. Telephone: 020 7025 6500. Fax:
020 7025 6501. Corporation No: 03873527. VAT No: 751 8550 22.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message