ant-user mailing list archives

From Simon Baker <simon.ba...@clearmoney.com>
Subject Junit haltonfailure
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:53:50 GMT
Simple question for clarification please:

I want to execute all my junit tests even with failures (because i want site
of ALL failures at the end of the build). However, if there are any failures
i do not want to execute subsequent targets (like deployment to an app
server).

I know i can use the failureproperty to achieve this but my question is:

Does the haltonfailure=yes effectively terminate all further execution when
the first test failure is encountered, ie. if a test in the middle of my
test suite fails, the tests not yet executed would not be run?

Confidentiality: this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient you should not read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information
in this e-mail and any attachments. Please reply to this e-mail highlighting the error and
delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system.

Security Warning: please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet
e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We suggest that you consider this when
e-mailing us.

Viruses: although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free
from any virus we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipients should
ensure that they are actually virus free.

Clear, Clear Money and the Clear logo are trade marks of Clear Money Limited and they should
not be used, nor should any part of the material in this e-mail be copied, without our prior
written permission. Clear Money Limited is a limited liability company incorporated in the
UK. Registered Office: 84-86 Regent Street, London. W1B 5RR. Telephone: 020 7025 6500. Fax:
020 7025 6501. Corporation No: 03873527. VAT No: 751 8550 22.