ant-user mailing list archives

From "Soer J." <J.S...@gasunie.nl>
Subject Is there a way to pass files to a command prompt ?
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 13:43:01 GMT
Is there a way to pass files to a command prompt ?

I have x files and I want these files to go through a pre processor one by
one.

if I did it by hand I would be something like this (cpp is the program to
perform in the command prompt):

cpp dirA\fileA dirB\fileA
cpp dirA\fileB dirB\fileB
cpp dirA\fileC dirB\fileC
etc...

Can this be done with Ant ?

Jan Soer
Software Engineer
SchlumbergerSema Nederland BV

Tel.: +31 294 239 500
Fax.: +31 294 239 501
Mob.: +31 614196595
mailto: jsoer@slb.com
http://www.schlumbergersema.com/

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views and opinions presented are
SchlumbergerSema. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify SchlumbergerSema by
telephone +31 294 239 500.

This communication is intended only for use by the addressee. It may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you receive this communication
unintentionally, please let us know by reply immediately. Gasunie does not
guarantee that the information sent with this E-mail is correct and does not
accept any liability for damages related thereto.