ant-user mailing list archives

From Vivek.Gu...@novainfo.com
Subject WSAD and ANT
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:21:03 GMT

Hi to all,
            I am using WSAD 4.0.0 and trying to change ant version. But I am
unsuccessful. Please guide me which files I should put in replacement of old
jakarta-ant-1.3-optional.jar files.

Thanks
Vivek

Note:  The information contained in this email and in any attachments is
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  The recipient should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Sender accepts no liability
for any damages caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying to
the message and delete the email from your computer.  This e-mail is and any
response to it will be unencrypted and, therefore, potentially unsecure.
Thank you.  NOVA Information Systems, Inc.