ant-user mailing list archives

From Ken Gentle <j.kenneth.gen...@acm.org>
Subject RE: IDE
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:28:14 GMT
At 12:07 PM 10/17/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Try Together ControlCenter from togethersoft.com

And bring Daddy Warbuck's checkbook.  They've priced themselves right out
of the individual and small to medium sized shop's budgets.

JFTR and IMHO, there is no competition to Together in terms of synch-ing
models with the code, and the additional metrics and other tool
integrations provided with ControlCenter are great.  I just can't afford to
buy or recommend it in the majority of cases.

         Ken