ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Catalina install (was RE: Re[2]: cruisecontrol vs anthill)
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 01:09:26 GMT

Thanks, Paul, for pointing out the deploy task.  I use install more often
because, primarily, I run the ant build for development and testing.  For
actual deployment, that is usually on another server and I just send the
war file + any context configuration file to the deployer.

If you want to see an example of how I use the ant tasks, check out the
Barracuda project's build files, which I wrote.

http://barracuda.enhydra.org/software/cvs/cvsweb.cgi/Projects/EnhydraOrg/toolsTech/Barracuda/src/

Note that I include the "catalina-tasks.incl" in the build.xml via an
entity include.

Jake