ant-user mailing list archives

From Ken Gentle <j.kenneth.gen...@acm.org>
Subject Re: suppress cvschangelog informational messages?
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:34:25 GMT
I'll have to dig up an old build file from my archives, but passing the cvs
option "-Q" (really quiet) will do what you want.  Note this is a general
option, not a command option, so it has to precede whatever cvs command
you're using.

What I don't recall off the top of my head is the syntax for the CVS ant
task to pull this off.  If you still have trouble, drop me a note and I'll
dig up the syntax.

         Ken