ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: command line front end.
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2002 07:26:56 GMT

Ok, I got it working, sort of.  I built an antshell.bat script based on the
bash script you wrote and it runs.  However, the only thing I can do is
type "ant" and use the project's default target.  If I type any switches or
targets antshell gives me "no such commands".  Would the Readline native
library have fixed that?  It isn't much use to me if I can't define targets
to run.

I have to say, it really is nice to have the JVM stay up and running before
and after running ant.  It is just lightning fast!  Ant should have this
capability by default, I think.  Any Ant developers want to adapt this to
the standard Ant package?

Jake