ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: command line front end.
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2002 03:35:53 GMT

I'd like to try this out.  However, I am on a Win2k system.  Based on your
install instructions, I need to use Java Readline.  The problem is, I don't
have a compiler, nor am I really versed in building anything with
makefiles.  Do you know of a place where I can get pre-built binaries of
both the jar and the native library for Windows?

thanks,

Jake