ant-user mailing list archives

From Elizabeth Cooper <ecoo...@ergotech.com>
Subject adding filelists or filesets together into one
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 19:57:01 GMT
Does anyone have some advice on this?

I have a target using <foreach>, which calls another target, which
generates (correctly) a small fileset. So each time the <foreach> loops,
another small fileset is generated -- which I convert into a filelist using
<pathconvert>. This is all done within the target that the <foreach> calls.

I have looked and looked, but I cannot find a way to add these small
filelists together into a single (accumulative) filelist. Or add filesets
together, if this makes more sense.

Also, when the target that is called by the <foreach> finishes, is there
some way to pass the resulting id of the fileset or filelist back to the
calling target?

TIA, again.