ant-user mailing list archives

From Elizabeth Cooper <ecoo...@ergotech.com>
Subject Re: fileset question
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 01:43:52 GMT
Further explanation...

I have formed the set of java files from a <selector> using a <contains> to
select particular files based on a special criteria. This is fine, and I
use this fileset to feed a list of files into javac.

However, the source directory contains many more java files that I do not
want to  compile, each of which has corresponding resources. I agree that
if I could use all the resources in the directory this would not be a problem.

So, I still need a way to "match","map", or otherwise form a fileset which
exactly corresponds to the *.java files in my original fileset. These
resources are *.gif, *.properties that have a filename that starts with the
same "*" of *.java.