ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kris Henderson" <khender...@peerless.com>
Subject RE: updating jar files with each build
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 00:41:15 GMT
Maybe this will help,  the <jar> task documentation states this:

"The update parameter controls what happens if the JAR file already
exists. When set to yes, the JAR file is updated with the files
specified. When set to no (the default) the JAR file is overwritten. An
example use of this is provided in the Zip task documentation."

Kris