ant-user mailing list archives

From "Glen Cordrey" <gcord...@convera.com>
Subject auto-select class files to delete
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:18:45 GMT
Is there a way to delete all class files corresponding to selected source files in a particular
directory?
For example, if build/myPackage contains A.class, B.class, C.class and
src/myPackage contains only A.java and C.java, can I somehow delete only A.class and C.class
from build/myPackage
without deleting B.class and without having to create a fileset, includes, or other artifact
that explicitly lists A and C?

I looked at
so I thought maybe I'd just move all the
unwanted files to obliviion, but can't see how to make the mapping.

Glen Cordrey                  Convera
voice: (410) 740-8800 x1150    www.convera.com <http://www.convera.com/>
fax:    (410) 740-8810