ant-user mailing list archives

From Gordon Tyler <gordon.ty...@sitraka.com>
Subject Re: IDE
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:21:57 GMT
Steve Loughran wrote:
>>Yep, I'm running 661. I used ReGet to pound the download server until I
>>got through ;)
>
> oh, could you just email it to me if you have the win32 drop? (and not to
> the whole mail list, who may not appreicate it)

Before I do so:

1. This is the Windows self extractor, I don't have the Unix tarball.
2. It's 12MB and the separate JRE zip is 14MB. That's a *lot* to send
through email.

Are you sure you can't use a download manager to brute force it?

> oh, that is good. I've been using jedit for that as it crawled worse than
> emacs over a  dialup link.

It's not quite snappy yet, but it's better than it was.

Ciao,
Gordon

--
Gordon Tyler