ant-user mailing list archives

From Gordon Tyler <gordon.ty...@sitraka.com>
Subject Re: IDE
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:16:19 GMT
Steve Loughran wrote:
> on the subject of IntelliJ early builds, I've been trying to grab a recent
> build, as I've been on build 642 for a while, and they are up at 660. But
> the server seems eternally busy right now, at least for downloads.
>
> Has anyone here got a recent intellij download? With working ant
> refactoring?

Yep, I'm running 661. I used ReGet to pound the download server until I
got through ;)

I haven't really tried using the refactoring stuff, but it seems you can
rename targets and properties (with references automatically updated).

The editing speed of Ant build files is improved over older builds as well.

Ciao,
Gordon

--
Gordon Tyler