ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 02:52:41 GMT
Vikas Malla wrote:
> Help is required to solve this problem:
>
> I am trying to run this test MyTest.java . I make some API calls ,defined in a package
myPackage.f1.f2.f3.MyBean, in MyTest.java

> I am able to compile this file. But when I run this test using ant, I get NoClassDefFoundError.
Please keep in mind that I am able to compile this file, so the possibility of not having
this in my classpath is ruled out(i think so).

Nope, its not ruled out.  In fact, this is surely the reason its
failing.  When you compile, you don't have the code you're compiling in
your classpath, but you need the code you just compiled in your <junit>
classpath.  Provide us with both your <javac> and <junit> details and
lets have a closer look.

	Erik