ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: property file
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:07:45 GMT
see the 'prefix' option on <property file="..." prefix="..."/>

Matt Lyon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any problem with loading two separate property files during a build if they
are defined at a global scope in the build file and contain values that are totally unrelated?
I have one file, 'build.properties' that contains compiler settings and so forth, and another,
'bom.properties' that contains named value pairs of modules from our cvs repository and corresponding
tags for each module. Ideally, I would like to keep the property values separated out into
two files and load them both.