ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: loadproperties gotcha
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:25:01 GMT
<property file="..."/> makes another pass through the set to do property
substitution, so we aren't getting lucky, its by design.

I don't use <loadproperties> in any of my production builds, but
certainly its behavior is not necessarily the same as <property file>
although it should be to stay consistent.

	Erik