ant-user mailing list archives

From news...@hotu.com
Subject Re: create cab in linux; patch request
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 00:15:24 GMT

>>Hmm, but if you read from stdin, you'll block until something is
>>available to read, so this shouldn't be a problem, right?
>>

>unless you get told that the stream already has been closed ...

If the stream is closed, it would indicate that the program terminated
abnormally.  In this case, the read will throw an exception, which the
Cab task should handle (and will handle, based on the current code).
 With all due respect, I don't see what all the fuss is about.  At any
rate, I've submitted a bug report to the apache bug database which fixes
the problem, works for me, and should reasonably work for others.

Regards,
Jim Newsham