ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Continuing with the build
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:15:33 GMT
Actually CruiseControl does key off of commit events, but in a delayed
fashion.  The job wakes up and does a 'cvs log' check and if changes
occurred it runs a build file of your choosing.  In my work project, we
do not need such instantaneous feedback for integration builds - 10
minutes is sufficient.

Sounds like your process is working well though.

	Erik