ant-user mailing list archives

From news...@hotu.com
Subject create cab in linux
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 21:38:21 GMT

Is it possible to create a cab file in linux?  I see an optional task
called "cab" in the ant documentation which says that this should be
possible with libcabinet, but I can't find libcabinet anywhere.  Does
someone have a copy of the libcabinet binary that will run under Linux?

We are trying to completely automate our build process on Linux using
ant, and this is our only obstacle.  We can build our entire project
including jar files by executing a single ant command, with the
unfortunate exception of creating cabs.  We end up manually copying the
jar to a Windows machine, extracting the jar and creating a cab, then
copying it back, which really sucks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Jim Newsham