ant-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Touret <alexandre.tou...@cgbi.fr>
Subject Re: How to delete directory tree but not main directory.
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 10:17:48 GMT
in the worst case, you can delete tour dir with all subdirs and after
create a directory with the same name
sorry ....

Alexandre Touret
Eloise Friedman wrote:

>I tried, but I don't want to have to specify all the names of the subdirs, and if I write
exclude name="${basedir}/bin" then the delete doesn't do anything.

etc have either removed the bin directory itself, or left empty dirs under bin, which I don't
want.I don't want to specify all the directory names under bin, because then if we add a directory
I need to modify the build file.

>>Sadly enough, I saw on the web that the "bug" which didn't remove the base directory
for the delete process has been fixed for release 1.4, but that's what I need!!

>>Thank you all for your time.
>>

>>Eloise
>>
>>09-7699457.
>>

>>Eloise
>>
>>09-7699457.
>>

>>**************************************************************************************************
>>The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
>>It is intended for the named recipient(s) only.
>>If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the

>>sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.
>>
>>** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **

Alexandre Touret
CGBI - France Telecom e-Business
2, rue Auguste Comte
92170 Vanves