ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: How about a new 1.5.1beta release?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 01:40:56 GMT
+1 on a release of 1.5.1 ASAP.  Lobby for it on ant-dev, perhaps,
although there is already a plan in place, but a little prodding can't
hurt.  I'm too swamped to push the release out myself (and out of the
loop of the actual process to follow to do all the steps involved),
otherwise I'd volunteer myself.

	Erik