ant-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Saxtoft">
Subject Re: CVS checkout problem
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:33:20 GMT
Hi Daniel

> The error code 2 you're getting seems to correspond to a "file not
found error" [1].
I'm glad to know that.

> So download a cvs executable, and put it in your path. Then when you
> ant from the commandline, and it tries to perform a <cvs> task, it'll
> work, using the cvs.exe in your path.
Cvs allready was in my path, but just in case I added cvs.exe. But no,
it did not help.
The strange thing is that the script work on this same computer some
months ago. But I have not been using it for some time, and now it
started molesting. And also the first thing I do in the target is making
the password file, and it creates a new one every time I delete the old
one. So something is working.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message